I PROMOTE-IL is supported by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)’s Maternal & Child Health Bureau through their State Maternal Health Innovation (MHI) Program.
The Maternal Health Learning and Innovation Center (MHLIC) provide resources and capacity-building assistance to the grantees of the State MHI Program.
I PROMOTE-IL is one of nine states that were awarded the State MHI Program. The other eight states are:
- Arizona, Department of Health Services
- Iowa, Department of Public Health
- Maryland, John Hopkins University
- Montana, Department of Public Health and Human Services
- North Carolina, Department of Health and Human Services
- New Jersey, Department of Health
- Ohio, Department of Health
- Oklahoma, State Department of Health
More information on how the other states are implementing the State MHI Program can be found here.